I would like to thank all of the webfolk from whose pages I have borrowed backgrounds,
images or sounds. If it is not mentioned here, then I probably forgot where I picked it
up. Feel free to borrow any backgrounds or images from my pages if you think they are
cool. But if I mention them below, you should probably acknowledge the source as well. If
I have used a copyrighted image without giveing credit, please write and let me know, and credit will be given.
Logos and link images used in the Arena pages are
copyright by their respective companies or organizations.
- The image map used in the Library is part of the Mystery
desktop theme found in the Microsoft Plus!
package. It was disected and altered a
little (the addition of my friend Mona) to be used as an image map.
- Dino-divider in the Art Gallery borrowed from WebMuseum.
- Credit for the paintings on display in the Art Gallery
is given on the page itself.
- Planetary images in the Observatory borrowed from Views of the Solar System.
- All Star Trek images are copyright by Paramount
and were found at various places out
on the web.
- The Ripple Java Applet used for the Pad Logo was written by David Griffiths.
- Some of the cartoon images located throughout the site were obtained from Shawn's Web Art
- Some backgrounds and images were found at
- The ABC Graphic Suite from Micrografx
was used for some original artwork
created. Paint Shop Pro from JASC Software was used for the rest of the original
artwork and imaging. FrontPage
from Microsoft was used for the organization, maintenance and editing of the pages.
- Some pages use the Comic Sans font, which can be found
at the Microsoft Typography